Who doesn’t love finding out about monthly beauty faves? I love watching other beauty bloggers talk about their faves, so I decided to join the conversation


Photo Cred: MAC Cosmetics
Fave #1 - MAC Matchmaster Foundation. Although this is not a new one to my routine, this foundation has been making me want to wear foundation even though I am such a skincare junkie. MAC Matchmaster Liquid Foundation is their best formula (in my opinion) because of the tones. Unlike some of their other foundations that are too orange, too red, or too yellow, Matchmaster is the only one that I have found to be perfectly toned no matter what shade or undertone. My normal shade in MAC foundation is an NW35 / NW 40 depending on what look I want that day, but I cannot wear any of their other foundation formulas without looking like a tangerine. In Matchmaster, I am a shade #7 which matches my skin perfectly, doesn’t conceal my freckles, and is long wearing. It also contains SPF 15 which doesn’t hurt. The foundation is buildable but is only medium coverage at most, and has a demo-matte finish. Would recommend this for people with normal, combo, and oily skin.It retails for $38.00 and is available for pro discount. 

Photo Cred: NARS
Fave #2- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. This concealer is just freaking amazing, and it can cover up your sins and lies if you needed it too. I have been on the same bottle for months because a tiny dab goes a long way. The shade I use is called Biscuit which is a medium dark shade with yellow and pink undertones, which is perfect for my under-eye are and T-zone, the cooler areas of my face. The concealer is long wearing and has not ever experienced any creasing, and no I do not use primer under my eyes. I also use it to highlight the highs of my face to create that flawless glow without using tons if highlighter. It is super blendable and works well with just about any product I have paired it with. It retails for $30 and is sold anywhere NARS is carried. 


Photo Cred: Nika K 
Fave #3- Nika K Navy Blue Eyeliner. I am a waterline girl day. Wings aren’t for my eye because my skin moves so easy wings just end up looking ugly on me. So using a colored liner on my waterline gives my eyes a little pop, I have been using blue eyeliner instead of black when lining my waterline. The liner will last about 8 hours before it begins to smudge and the color payoff is great. It is easy to see that it is blue and not black, bringing a bit of life to my eyes. This says a lot being that I usually spend $20 or more eyeliner, I can't seem to put this stuff down. The liner retails between $2- $5, and it can be found at you local drug stores or search online for places that carry Nika K. Beauty. 

I wish there were more, but these were the items that I grabbed the most this month. Honorable mention goes to Cover Girl Super Sizer Mascara and L’oreal Voluminous. They will be in another upcoming blog. 


As always I appreciate you stopping by, don’t forget to hit subscribe in the upper right-hand corner. 

Feel free to follow me on all social media @pjlovespj 


As always stay Beat and Blessed

Paija J 

Comments

  1. I need to give that Mac Foundation a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Mac! Thank you for making me fall in love with Mac just again ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment