Accessorize Summer : Where Can I get a Fab Pair of Sunglasses on a Budget?



Can you imagine summer without a fab pair of sunnies ? Yea, me neither. At one point it was all about the latest designer shades and what brand you were going to give your $400 to for a descent pair of shades. Now, thanks to the retail gods and internet, finding a descent pair of well designed and constructed sunglasses is literally at your finger tips. Looking good on a budget is a must and I have found the perfect company. London Royal is an affordable eye wear company that believes in fashion for the everyday person. I was sent some eye wear and let's say I am impressed by how well-made these glasses are considering the price. Like many of us I have spent my fair share on designer glasses but I think I will give my Prada's a break and sport my new London Royal Sunnies.

The main concern now is how to decide on what pair to get without trying them on. Well, I have discovered the answer after careful research and getting it right every time. Here's my secret!

Here are two easy solutions.

  1. Try on a pair of sunglasses at your favorite eye wear store (mine is Sunglass Hut) and write down the dimensions ( length, width, height). Try on a few different styles (cat-eye, aviator, round, square ...etc.) to make sure you have enough information to be your own stylist when you get ready to click and order.                                                                                                                 
  2. The next method comes from my expertise as a makeup artist. Purchase sunglasses and based on your face shape, There typically four common face shapes: round, square, oval, heart shaped.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
    Round: You want to buy glasses that are typically square or rectangular shaped. This will help offset the roundness of your face and allow the glasses to stand out as opposed to sit within the circumference of your face. Try this pair available at lrroyal.com.


Photo Credit: London Royal Sunglasses- style = rectangle $15.99

Square: You are the opposite of the round face folks, you want to buy round frames. This will add some dimension to your face and offset the sharpness of your features. Styles like butterfly and certain aviators would be great options. Try this pair by London Royal

 butterfly

Photo Credit: London Royal Sunglasses- Style = Butterfly $15.00

Oval: You all are in luck! Just about every shape works on oval faces. You can wear round. Exaggerated aviators, cat-eyes... The eye wear world is yours. I would definitely try something funky if I knew I could get away with it. Try these round sunnies.


 round

Photo Cred: London Royal Sunglasses- Style= Round $ 15.00

Heart Shaped: The idea of a heart shaped face is cute just thinking about it right? The idea here is to wear glasses that are the opposite shape of your face Like a heart you have a wide top and a narrow bottom. Find glasses that do the opposite. For example the pair below is narrow at the top then widens at the bottom.

 Square

Photo Cred: London Royal- Style= Square $15.00

No matter what your face shape, there is an affordable option in the eye wear world for you. Lastly, the company has decided to help my reader save money by offering you 10% off. Just enter PAIJA at checkout and you will save. You can shop online at lrroyal.com , let them know I sent you.

Happy Shopping, and while your sunnies may be protecting your eyes, don't forget the SPF.

Want more of PjlovesPJ?

Need a Makeup Artist? : Paijajmua@gmail.com

Connect with me on all social media platforms
Periscope/Snapchat/ Twitter : PjlovesPj
Youtube: PjlovesPj
Join Beauty Scopers : www.Peribeautyscopers.com

As always “stay Beat and Blessed”

Comments